Movable sites and signboards

According to the Standard for deployment of ad units and movable objects, the project parts necessary for the authorization for installation / placement of ad unit vary depending on in which municipality the ad unit or movable object is situated. In general, the ad units need reports in part architecture and design, engineering, safety, electrical (if necessary), and for the movable objects (pavilions) - architecture, engineering, safety, electrical (if necessary), water (if necessary); HVAC (if necessary), surveying, fire safety. If you are planning on building movable object or placing ad unit we will be glad to prepare everything needed so for you go through the legislation procedure as fast as possible.